Monday, October 1, 2012

...And Everything Comes Crashing Down in a Flaming Rush of Hurt Feelings, Misunderstandings, Broken Trust, and Burning Bridges.

Well, basically everything good I wrote about in the last post has come back and bit me in the butt.
Several girls hate me, the one I thought didn't like me anymore seems to be showing signs of liking me more than ever, I did everything conceivable to ruin my life and the lives of every girl I have come in contact with except maybe 3 or 4. One girl is talking about me behind my back saying who knows what, and then telling me stuff I have to take as true until proven false. She seems determined to make my life into Hell, and told who knows what to my parents. It sucks. Then she gets all wishy-washy and wants to be all nice and stuff, but I know she's going to be pissed for a few weeks at least. I think she's basing her self-worth on how much I like her, which is really dangerous. It basically means that she thinks that because I like someone more than her, she is worth less than that other girl. Well, yes, I realize I was tactless about it, and that I really should have phrased some things differently, but COME ON! This is ridiculous. I'm not trying to be hurtful, but even when I'm my most tactful she takes offense at nearly every word. Gah.
Well, that's my dramatic tidbit for today. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment