Thursday, October 25, 2012

Roller-coasters and Life

When people compare their life to a roller-coaster, they tend to think in two dimensions: ups, and downs. What they are forgetting is that roller-coasters tend to move in all sorts of directions: corkscrews, loops, wibbly-wobbly shapes, backwards, etc. This is more like real life. Sometimes, you just kinda turn for no reason, and sometimes, you go into some ridiculous motion that confuses you so badly your brain can't keep up. I'm in one of those situations. Everything is happening very quickly. Things spiral out of control and I'm just trying to hold on and hope for the best. Somehow, without doing any homework, I'm passing all my classes with a B- or better. I'm happy about that. I don't know how this is working out, but I hope it continues to do so. I never seem to spend enough time just coasting along and having fun. I tend to be the type who either holds on for dear life or lets go and has WAY too much fun. I think I would be cruel in my current situation to do the latter.
Oh, by the way, everything in the last post has smoothed over.
For some reason, I have yet to be asked to my school's Sadie Hawkins dance, which is only a couple weeks away. I'm still hoping.
Yay, I have fingers that I can type with!
Blue.
Speaking of oranges, there was snow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment